Friday, November 07, 2008

There's nothing better than a day out to celebrate the "end" of the O's with your friends!


After kaiying's literature paper, we (ashley kaiying and I) headed off to Bugis, meeting at Tanah Merah mrt station before that.

First stop: lunch at Mos burger. My appetite has miraculously disappeared. Both of them looked at me as though I had some kind of spilt personality when I said "I don't feel like eating...". Reply: "omg where's emma!!!" Grabbed an unagi rice burger and the smallest cup of milk tea, which took me an hour to finish. Hmm. I think I've forgotten how to do literature ): Kaiying happily dumped her whole lit file into the dustbin x.x


There wasn't anything much at bugis, so it was the national library next! I still can't find MY kind of book, which is I-don't-know-what-genre kinda book. Thrillers don't interest me THAT much anymore, I'm definitely NOT into chick lit...I don't know what to read. I'd appreciate if you can recommend me something, I used to like autobiographies. Think I'll still like them as much as those touching friendship or family related stories! Oh yes, I like wartime stories too!

..or maybe classics won't be that bad. Emma is a boring book though. (AND NO MY MOM DIDN'T NAME ME AFTER HER)

Couldn't find any nice book which can give me tips on decorating my room man ): Also, I had to terminate the use of my ezlink card to borrow books cause I freaking lost my wallet. ha. ha.



and then it was muji (where I bought a really cool looking drink in a glass bottle with a plum in it. looks like choya! I love choya!) and starbucks.

Whenever the three of us are out, we always end up sitting at some kind of cafe or restaurant reading. All thanks to my very short concentration span, (the music ALWAYS manages to distract me ): it was jazzy christmas songs today. I LIKE!) I only got to the end of ACT 1 from off centre -__-


Spent the rest of the time sketching on a piece of napkin. Shall remember to use a sign pen to draw next time, pencils totally don't work on napkins >:[ (it was a brown one)




I feel...peaceful :]

It'll be a shoppoing spree next!!! And a movie with Annia and dinner with the girls!




Bytheway, there's 5 pups in this litter (two days old).

PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU WANT ANY :D (thanks to those who helped me with the last batch! ^_^)

(YES KAIYING WON THE BET SHE SAID THERE'LL BE 5 HAMSTERS. ashley and I lost like, don't know how many cups of bubbletea and ice cream to her already. O:)



my colour codes all make sense!



goodbye.

No comments: